Lady Gaga isn’t the only one performing for Super Bowl LI!
Taylor Swift just signed a major, exclusive multi-year contract with AT&T to perform at the AT&T DirectTV Super Saturday Night in Houston on February 4, the night before the big game.
While few details about the contract have been released, it does come with a multimillion dollar paycheck and guarantees Taylor will have multiple future performances through AT&T Entertainment.
Perez also talked about Kid Kudi entering rehab for depression and suicidal thoughts, Ben Stiller revealed he was diagnosed with cancer two years ago, Demi Lovato is taking a break from music/fame after her comments about Taylor Swift’s squad went viral, Chrissy Teigen made her twitter private after catching the heat for joking about opening Rihanna’s mail, Arnold Schwarzenegger took his son to Germany for Oktoberfest, President George Bush’s daughter was seen at a Hilary Clinton fundraiser, Tori Spelling owes $39K in credit card debt, Making A Murderer’s Steven Avery called off his engagement after learning the woman is a gold digger, Spencer Pratt is selling crystals, and the Mean Girls musical will premiere in DC in Fall 2017.
For all the details, get the full stories from the links below
- Kid Cudi Checks Into Rehab For ‘Depression And Suicidal Urges’
- Ben Stiller Was Diagnosed With Prostate Cancer Two Years Ago
- Demi Lovato Taking A Break From Music & Fame
- Chrissy Teigen Set Her Twitter To Private
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Took His Son To Germany For Oktoberfest
- President Bush’s Daughter Spotted At Clinton Fundraiser
- Tori Spelling Owes $39K In Credit Card Debt
- Steven Avery Dumped His ‘Gold Digger’ Fiance
- Spencer Pratt Is Selling Crystals
- Mean Girls Musical Has A Premiere Date
-Elena Kimball, 97.1 AMP Radio/Los Angeles