Fifth Harmony have killed it on the charts since releasing their “7/27” album and they set out on an extensive world tour this year.
However, rumors of drama inside the group and spontaneously cancelled tour dates around the globe have left some people wondering about Fifth Harmony’s fate.
When Simon Cowell was asked about the group he helped form on “X Factor”, he said Fifth Harmony’s going through the same thing every group goes through. “We have conversations about what they want to do. We gotta listen to them. It’ll be fine….I hope.”
Despite the uncertainty in Simon’s response, their fans’ love for the group remains strong. The girls have much to celebrate as their songs keep climbing the charts and there’s no doubt Harmonizers would love a third album.
Perez also talked about Calvin Harris’ new track “My Way”, Adele might take a 10 year hiatus from touring to raise her son, former Glee actor Pilot Jones might be Blac Chyna’s baby dady, Tyga is about to release a clothing line, Lady Gaga’s next album “Joanne” will be released October 21, the Gotti family’s autoshop got raided by the feds because they are under investigation for tax fraud, Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth are writing a play together, and the “Fifty Shades Darker” trailer broke the record for most views in 24 hours.
For all the details get the full stories from the links below
- Calvin Harris Drops New Single “My Way”
- Adele Might Take 10 Year Hiatus From Touring
- Pilot Jones Might Be Blac Chyna’s Baby Daddy
- Tyga To Release Clothing Line
- Lady Gaga’s Revealed Details About “Joanne” album
- Gotti Family’s Autoshop Raided In Tax Fraud Investigation
- Miley Cyrus And Liam Hemsworth Are Writing A Play
- “Fifty Shades Darker” Trailer Broke The Internet
-Elena Kimball, 97.1 AMP Radio/Los Angeles