Seems like no one is safe from the Twitter Hacks that are going on.
It started with Kylie Jenner, then Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, and Mark Zuckerberg. Most recently, Lana Del Rey, 5 Seconds of Summer and even the NFL have gotten hacked.
The hackers make rapid, inappropriate posts before the celebs can regain control of their accounts and try to clean up the mess.
No word on who might be doing the hacks, but it’s never too late to change your password!
Perez also talked about Taylor Swift calling Calvin Harris “the one” in a private message to a friend, police are investigating the arson attempt at DASH’s Melrose location, Richard Simmons’ publicist slammed reports that he is transitioning to a woman, Kim Kardashian announced there will be a Yeezy line for kids, BET said who will perform in their Prince tribute, Ellie Goulding and Prince Harry were seen making out, and Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa went to a strip club to celebrate their love after finalizing their divorce.
For all the details, get the full stories from the links below
- Mulitple Celebrity Twitter Accounts Have Been Hacked
- Taylor Swift Reportedly Called Calvin Harris ‘The One’ In A Hacked DM
- Police Investigating Suspected Arson At The Kardashian Sisters’ Store DASH
- Richard Simmons’ Publicist Slams Tabloid Reports That He’s Transitioning Into A Woman
- Kim Kardashian Announces Upcoming Yeezy For Kids Line
- BET Awards Announce Their Own Prince Tribute Line Up After Trashing Madonna’s
- Prince Harry And Ellie Goulding Reportedly Seen Sharing A Smooch
- Amber Rose & Wiz Khalifa Hit Up Strip Club After Finalizing Their Divorce
-Elena Kimball, 97.1 AMP Radio/Los Angeles