Twitter is apparently planning on making some updates. And by updates we mean going from 140 characters to 10,000.
This hasn’t been 100% confirmed, but the rumor is that the drastic change will happen some time in March.
The response has not been positive. Even though our generation has a lot to say about everything, 10,000 characters just doesn’t seem necessary. It’s a social media network, not a diary.
There might be pros, but it seems like everyone is pointing out the cons. Guess we’ll find out in March.
Perez also talked about Janet Jackson clearing up cancer rumors, The People’s Choice Awards stage crasher, Clay Aiken’s thoughts on American Idol’s last premiere, Gwen Stefani’s public flirting with Blake Shelton, Nick Jonas hanging out with Kate Hudson again, Boys II Men cast in Grease: Live, Kristin Cavallari sharing a photo of her daughter, Star Wars Monopoly adding Rey and Emma Stone possibly playing Cruella de Vil.
For all the details, get the full stories from the links below:
- Janet Jackson Slams Cancer Rumors
- The People’s Choice Awards Stage Crasher
- Clay Aiken Puts American Idol’s Final Season Premiere On Blast
- Gwen Stefani & Blake Shelton Have Cute Twitter Conversation
- Nick Jonas & Kate Hudson Spotted Hanging Out Again
- Fox Casts Boys II Men As The Teen Angels In Grease: Live
- Is Twitter About To Expand It’s Character Length
- Kristin Cavallari Shares First Full Pic Of Her Daughter
- Star Wars Monopoly Finally Adding Rey After Major Backlash
- Is Emma Stone Going To Play Cruella de Vil?
-Christen Limon, 97.1 AMP Radio/Los Angeles