There’s always some sort of rumor going around about Taylor Swift and she usually has no problem clearing them up via social media.
One of the more current rumors was that Taylor bought a mansion in Beverly Hills and was going to get married in a castle. It’s looking like one of those rumors has some truth to it.
Taylor did buy a mansion for the reasonable price of $25 million. Taylor totally denied that rumor but the former owner of Taylor’s new house sent the transfer over to a company owned by Taylor.
Some dots had to be connected but eventually Taylor was linked to a brand new mansion.
Perez also talked about Isabella Cruise getting married, Sandra Bullock reportedly adopting a little girl, Scott Disick dating a teenager, Tori Spelling taking a celebrity lie detector test, Andy Roddick welcomes his first child, Dr. Phil fires his staff, Childish Gambino booed off stage, The Kardashians on the cover of Cosmopolitan, Kylie Jenner buys a new car.
For all the details, get the full stories in the links below:
- Isabella Cruise Gets Married
- Sandra Bullock Reportedly Adopts Another Child
- Scott Disick Parties All Night With New Girlfriend
- Tori Spelling Reveals Hooking Up With 2 Co-Stars
- Andy Roddick & Brooklyn Decker Welcome A Baby Boy
- Mass Firings Happen Behind The Scenes At Dr. Phil
- Childish Gambino Got Booed Off Stage
- Kylie Jenner Shows Off Brand New Rolls Royce
- Taylor Swift DID Buy A $25 Million Dollar Mansion
-Christen Limon, 97.1 AMP Radio/Los Angeles