After a little under a year of dating, Britney Spears has ended her relationship with Charlie Ebersol.
According to some sources, the split was mutual, but really we’ll never know for sure. Before Charlie started dating Britney, he signed an agreement which said he would not speak of their relationship to the media under any circumstances.
Britney even deleted all the photos of Charlie from her Instagram. She seems to not be too heartbroken over the break up, in fact, she posted a photo of a mystery man and part of the caption read “Nothing like Louisiana boys.” He could be a friend, but as long as we don’t know, we’ll assume he’s more than friendly with Brit.
Perez also talked about the sad passing of James Horner, Diddy being arrested, Angelina Jolie’s trip to Turkey, Hannibal show cancelled, more drama for Holly Madison, Perez to star in a musical, Janet Jackson’s new single and Martha Stewart selling her company.
For all the details, get the full stories from the links below:
- James Horner Passed Away In A Plane Crash
- Diddy Arrested At UCLA
- Angelina Jolie Brings Shiloh Jolie-Pitt To World Refugee Day In Turkey
- Hannibal Cancelled By NBC
- Holly Madison Shares More Playboy Mansion Details
- Perez Hilton To Star In Full House Musical
- Britney Spears & Charlie Ebersol Break Up
- Janet Jackson Released Her First New Song In 7 Years
- Grey Sales Are Crazy
- Martha Stewart Sells Her Company
-Christen Limon, 97.1 AMP Radio/Los Angeles