Lupita Nyong’o always makes the ‘Best Dressed’ list after any red carpet appearance.
At thisyear’s Oscars, fashionistas were swooning over her pearl-encrusted gown. Well someone liked it so much that they stole it!!
It was taken from her hotel room but whoever has it will prob be identified soon. There’s no way a human can walk out of a hotel room with a $150,000 dress and not be found.
Lupita’s dress was insured but hopefully it’s returned soon.
Moral of the story: insure your dresses! Kidding…kind of.
Perez also talked about the Kardashian’s new deal with E!, Scarlett Johansson releases a statement about John Travolta, Chris Brown denied entry into Canada, new shows streaming on Netflix,
For more details, get the full stories from the links below:
- The Kardashians Are Not Getting $100 Million From E!
- Scarlett Johansson Defends John Travolta
- Chris Brown Denied Entry Into Canada
- Netflix Is Bringing Back Inspector Gadget
- Lupita Nyong’o’s $150,000 Pearl-Encrusted Oscars Gown Has Been Stolen
- Raven-Symone Is Continuing Her TV Comeback On Blackish
-Christen Limon, DalyDownload.com