Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are officially married!
It only took them nine years and six kids to get them down the aisle, but it happened.
We all knew it would happen, we just didn’t know when. They had a small wedding with family and friends at their estate in France.
Maddox and Pax proudly walked their mom down the aisle while Zahara and Vivienne tossed petals which leaves the ring bearers, Shiloh and Knox.
Their family is the perfect size for a wedding party.
Little by little more details about the ceremony are coming out and we want to wish Brangelina nothing but the best.
Perez also talked about Katy Perry still dating Diplo, a reboot of National Lampoon’s Vacation, Calvin Harris’s salary last year, Mariah Carey’s fall out with Nick Cannon, Jodie Foster possibly coming to TV and Justin Bieber dubbed the worst SNL host.
For more details, get the full stories from the links below:
- Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie Officially Wed
- Katy Perry & Diplo Still Dating
- Chris Hemsworth Is Going On Vacation
- Calvin Harris Is Making More Money Than You’d Think
- Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon Have A Falling Out
- Jodie Foster Coming Back To Hannibal Lectter???
- Justin Bieber Was One Of The Worst SNL Hosts
-Christen Limon, 97.1 AMP Radio/Los Angeles