So cute! Prince George turned one last week and President Obama sent him a really nice gift.
It was a custom made rocking horse!
But this was not any basic rocking horse, all the details that went into it make it one of the most unique gifts.
We’re sure the little Prince received lots of presents, but none of them were made out of wood from a tree that was once on the lawn of the White House.
The President’s seal was on the saddle and there was even a toy polo mallet attached to the horse.
What a thoughtful gift!
Perez also talked to Carson about Lucy making $44 million at the movies, what happened at ComicCon, Orlando Bloom’s new romance, the new Hunger Games trailer, Harry Styles back with ex-girlfriend, Jennifer Lopez’s 45th birthday, Sandra Bullock moving from LA, Rihanna’s NYC stalker, Scott Disick out from rehab and Brittany Spears lasers her fat off.
For more details, get the full stories from the links below:
- Barak Obama’s Gift To Prince George
- Lucy Is A Box Office Hit
- Game Of Thrones Makes A Strong Showing At Comic Con
- Hunger Games: Mocking Jay Part I Teaser Out
- Harry Stles Back With Ex-Girlfriend
- Maksim ChmerKovskiy Attends Jennifer Lopez’s Birthday
- Sandra Bullock Is Ready To Move Outside Los Angeles
- Rihanna Has A Homeless Stalker In NYC
- Scott Disick Has Officially Quit Drinking…Until Kourtney Gives Birth
- Is Britney Spears Thinking About Laser Fat Removal?