Talk about a quick rebound. It wasn’t that long ago when we were talking about Naya Rivera being engaged to Big Sean.
It wouldn’t be inaccurate to say people were surprised when they called off their engagement.
So in April Big Sean and Naya Rivera broke up.
Not even three months later and she has a husband. She moves on fast.
This weekend she married Ryan Dorsey in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
Apparently the two have been friends for a long time and turned their friendship into a relationship after Naya broke up with Big Sean.
When you know, you know. Congrats to the newlyweds!
Perez also talked about Zoe Saldana pregnant, Justin Bieber doing a Calvin Klein campaign, Selena Gomez spending her birthday in St. Tropez, Mariah Carey going on tour, Shania Twain’s residency ending, a Fight Club comic in the works and Robert Downey Jr. topping Forbes highest paid actors list again.
For more details, get the full stories from the links below:
- Naya Rivera Marries Ryan Dorsey
- Zoe Saldana Is Pregnant
- Justin Bieber Tapped As Calvin Klein’s Newest Underwear Model
- Selena Gomez Gets Wet ‘N’ Wild For Her Birthday
- Mariah Carey Plans To Go On Tour
- Shania Twain’s Las Vegas Residency Coming To An End
- Fight Club Getting A Sequel
- Robert Downey Jr. Tops Forbes Highest Paid Actors List Again
-Christen Limon, 97.1 AMP Radio/Los Angeles