By Caitlyn Trudnich
The collection will center around everyone’s favorite blue-haired woman, Marge Simpson, and features colorful shades that will definitely pop.
The collection will be available online on August 28th, and in stores everywhere on September 4th.
The ten-piece collection includes blush, eyeshadow pallets ($44), lipglasses ($16.50), false eyelashes ($18.50), nail stickers($16.50), and more.
In a press release, Marge herself spoke of her favorites, saying, “They’re all so great, but I must say that ‘Lisa’s Spikes’ really works well with my skin tone and of course, ‘Beehive Blue’ complements my hair perfectly.”
- Taylor Swift Shares ‘Reputation’ Tour Trailer on 28th Birthday
- Nick Jonas Steps Into the Ring for ‘Home’ Video
- Imagine Dragons and Walk the Moon Added to ‘New Year’s Rockin’ Eve’ Show
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton ‘Make It Feel Like Christmas’ on TV Special
- G-Eazy Performs ‘No Limit’ & ‘Him and I’ on ‘Kimmel’