Oprah sold Harpo Studios in Chicago!
Seriously, the rich continue to get richer. She sold the building for $32 million, as if she needed any more dollar bills in her account.
There were lots of bids for the last little bit of Chicago left in Oprah’s life and Oprah’s number was 32 with some zeroes.
Perez also talked to Carson about L’Wren Scott’s unfortunate death, why Chris Brown was kicked out of rehab, Kanye West on probation, Chris Pine pleading guilty to DUI in New Zealand and Jason Collins signing with the Brooklyn Nets.
For more details, get the full stories from the links below:
- Oprah Winfrey Sells Harpo Studios For $32 Million
- Fashion Designer L’Wren Scott Found Dead
- Chris Brown Will Stay Locked Up For Another Month
- Kanye West Pled No Contest In Paparazzo Battery Case
- Chris Pine Pleads Guilty To DUI In New Zealand
- Jason Collins Signs With The Brooklyn Nets