So we were going to tell you the latest happening between Chris Brown and Rihanna but you are way too familiar with that broken record of a relationship.
So since Mother’s Day is on Sunday, we’ll keep it lovey dovey with some mother-son drama!
Most everyone’s favorite Laker, Kobe Bryant, is suing an auction house!
Apparently his mom sold over a million dollars worth of Kobe memorabilia and the Mamba is not happy about that.
Ultimately, it looks like Kobe just wants to get his stuff back because he was not trying to sell his personal belongings.
There is no love like the love between a mother and her son.
Perez also talked to Carson about Rihanna and Chris Brown’s Twitter fight, Diddy being sued by another nanny, Mariah Carey does not want to return to Idol, Ja Rule released early from jail, and Lindsay Lohan allowed cigs and adderall during rehab!
Want to know more details??? Get the full stories from the links below!
- Kobe Bryant Is Suing Auction House Because His Mama Stole His Memorabilia & Sold It!
- Rihanna & Chris Brown REVEAL The Reasons Behind Their (Latest) Big Break-Up!
- Diddy And Baby Mama Being Sued By ANOTHER Nanny!
- Mariah Carey ‘Doesn’t Want To Come Back’ To American Idol! Threatening To Leave!
- Ja Rule RELEASED Early From Prison!
- Lindsay Lohan Must ‘Remain On The Premises’ Of The Betty Ford Center, BUT Can Take Adderall!!