Judging by your reaction to our sneak peek of the post Super Bowl [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Glee[/lastfm] episode, your tolerance for all things related to McKinley High School is at an all-time high.
[photogallerylink id=82516 align=left]
So if you still can’t get enough Glee in your life, get your spirit fingers ready cause we’re about to wow them!
Sephora by OPI GLEE Collection are launching a whole line of nail polishes and designs inspired by the hit FOX show!
You will even be able to see the polish featured in Glee‘s Valentine’s Day episode on Tuesday!
Sephora by OPI GLEE Collection Nail Colours have launched seven individual Glee themed nail polishes that you can purchase for$9.50 a piece or you can get the entire collection, a mini set of six with three additional exclusive colors at $22.
All are Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP),Toluene and Formaldehyde-free, which we believe means will not make our fingernails rot off. Hooray!
- Slushied – There’s no need to duck from this opaque blue.
- Hell to the No – This purple shade might as well be considered liquid-pizzazz.
- Gleek Out – A lime, glittery green that will have everyone singing your praises.
- Diva-in-Training – Step aside Rachel Berry. The next solo is yours with this poppy pink hue.
- Who Let the Dorks Out? – All the cool kids aren’t doing it! Express your individuality and inner-Gleek with this statement peacock green.
- Miss Bossy Pants– A rich raspberry as show-stopping as Rachel herself.
- Mash-Up – Whether your style is sporty or goth, this pearlescent green gray pulls it all together for a pitch-perfect look.
- Celibacy Club (mini set exclusive)– Even if it’s only part of the show, express your inner angel with this glimmering, diamond top coat.
- Express Yourself to Yourself (mini set exclusive)– Even more entertaining than Sue Sylvester in a music video, this coral shimmer shade will have people talking.
- Sue Vs Shue (mini set exclusive) – Capturing the rivalry by this rebellious navy blue.
If nail polish isn’t quite your thing, you can try the Sephora by OPI GLEE Collection Chic Prints for Nails Design Appliqués.
They are $15 are easy-to-apply, precut strips of varying widths available in three different GLEE-inspired designs, Showstopper (gold stars), Berry Special (navy polka dots) and One Hit Wonder (music notes).