Everything you need to know about what’s going on this morning.
- Last night was the series finale for the MTV show “The Hills”. If you haven’t seen the ending, you might not want to hear this….the final scene insinuates that the entire show was fake. There was a Hills wrap party last night at the Roosevelt Hotel where Brody Jenner danced around the idea that the “reality show” wasn’t all that real.
- Spencer Pratt was not only NOT invited to “The Hills” wrap party, he was banned from being there. Spencer did try to crash it in disguise, but didn’t get in. The best he could do was stand on the sidewalk across the street where he had this message to America.
- A third audio tape of Mel Gibson’s insane conversations with his ex-girlfriend has been released. It’s basically more of the same craziness but this time you hear his ex fighting back a little bit against Mel.
- According to the New York post, bidding has started amongst various news organizations for Lindsay Lohan’s first post-prison interview. Sources say that Lindsay won’t do an interview for less than one million dollars, but right now the offers are topping at $500,000.
- The National League Team won the All Star Game at Angels Stadium last night, 3-1, for the first time in 13 years.
- After the news of team owner George Steinbrenner’s death, The Yankees players did decide to stay in Anaheim and play in the All Star Game. Major League Baseball paid tribute to George at last nights game.
- Sarah Palin’s daughter Bristol Palin and the father of their child, Levi Johnston are engaged. The couple announced their engagement on the cover of US Weekly. When they were interviewed for the magazine, the two had not yet told Sarah about the news.
- Old School Star Vince Vaughn and his wife Kyla Weber are expecting their first child. There’s no news yet on a due date. The couple was married in January.